View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #11
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trust the Texans' Front Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
No panic from me either. Only thing I am skeptical on is Quin and if we offered something worthwhile. If not then that is something I think should be a bit more than irritating. But it's possible the Lions just blew it out the water. They tend to act on the side of deperate.
If we don't land a legitimate number two wide receiver, somebody established, in free agency we better panic because we'll be another divisional round loser (at best) again next year. We can't draft a WR and expect that to be the answer. We have too many young and inconsistent guys as it is. Heck, I'll take DeVier Posey (when healthy) and Keshawn Martin over any WR we could possibly draft with pick number 27. Chances are that guy would be a huge bust and even if he pans out, it will take two or three seasons before we know. By then Andre Johnson will be washed up and we'll be in the market for a new number one.