View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Don't forget that the current contracts included the PS players we just signed to future contracts recently. Some of them probably won't make the roster, but at least the money is already there (or a good part of it) for some roster spots.
I included them in my count of 49. I'm just saying we have 53 spots to fill regardless of who it is, and those spots will take at least 400k each out of our cap space. The guys to be signed to the Psquad in the future will cost at least 816k over the season. Rookies should cost around 5-6m since we will have 11 picks. If we can trade a couple picks to future years or package several to move up, we might save a little, but not much. I think it's safe to say we have about 6-9m in cap space that's spoken for this next season.