View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #64
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm pretty ambivalent about Schaub. I see his good, his bad, and I'm pragmatic in realizing that he's the best option at QB the Texans have right now.

So, fwiw as it relates to this thread, some anecdotal stuff:
WTF is with that quote, that's one of the things that always drives me crazy is Matt's long balls the receivers are ALWAYS waiting.. this is like Talib wanting Matt to go deep so he can chase it down and pick it off lol.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote