View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #63
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

I'm pretty ambivalent about Schaub. I see his good, his bad, and I'm pragmatic in realizing that he's the best option at QB the Texans have right now.

So, fwiw as it relates to this thread, some anecdotal stuff:

Quote:
Schaub’s deep ball impresses Patriots corner Aqib Talib

The Patriots have said all week they expect a very different Texans team on Sunday than the one they faced in December.

Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib said he’s seen changes on film and expects more in the game.

Asked what he thinks Texans quarterback Matt Schaub’s biggest strength was, Talib said it was Schaub’s deep ball.

“He can get that ball out there,” Talib said. “He knows the speed of his receivers; he’s real good on putting that deep ball on the money.”

Source