View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If Quin walks and Rhodes is there at 27 he would be my pick. Rhodes is a good tackler who would make a great S. There would be no problems covering the TE's. Plus he has great hands and that should help create more turnovers. I dont see Rhodes falling past the Saints at 15.

This is coming from a guy who wants a WR at 27. It's time to fix the offense. But you dont pass on a guy as talented as Rhodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Rhodes is enticing, I even mocked him somewhere back in early November to Texans but @ CB. While I agree his natural position next level may be Safety I'm not real high on drafting a guy then changing positions.

If Texans lose Glover Quin via free agency the Texans should trade down & look at taking best safety prospect on the board, Cyprien or Phillip Thomas. Both would make excellent replacement.
It sure looks like we can still get a play maker at #27.

I don't think there's a need to trade up.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote