View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I wish Kevin Walter all the best in his future NFL career, except when he might play against the Texans.

This move tells me that the Texans are close to a deal on another FA WR, or that they are confident in getting who they want in the 1st round of the draft, and that they are willing to trade up to go after who they've targeted. WR was already a huge team need but it now becomes much more so.

This might also tell us something about the achilles injury to Posey. It might not be as bad as we think.
I hope Posey is in game shape by the time the play-offs roll around; that's the most important thing.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote