View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #34
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
I'm a UT fan and I'm not sold on him, but every mock I've seen have him going top 20. He has great skills and can be a great player, but he has poor leadership and off the field issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
This one perplexed me. I think he has skills, but I don't quite see a first round grade.
Are we talking about Alex Okafor? He's a good prospect but he wasn't as fast as everybody made him seem IMO. Also, I think he got lucky a few times during their bowl game where he was easily able to get sacks.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote