View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #32
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which guys are locks for the first round to you and which guys are borderline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It always seems to happen. Trufant and Rhodes going around 27 is a pretty good bet. I don't think the Texans will take a corner in round 1, especially if we lose Quin, so it would be helpful if all three went off the board before our pick.

I think wide receiver and safety are going to provide the best value for a need position if we can't retain Quin. A pass rusher that drops would also be exciting considering we are going to need somebody to replace Barwin or compete for snaps at OLB.
If Quin walks and Rhodes is there at 27 he would be my pick. Rhodes is a good tackler who would make a great S. There would be no problems covering the TE's. Plus he has great hands and that should help create more turnovers. I dont see Rhodes falling past the Saints at 15.

This is coming from a guy who wants a WR at 27. It's time to fix the offense. But you dont pass on a guy as talented as Rhodes.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote