View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #55
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
One of you stat gurus find me the number of completions Schaub has thrown where he underthrew the receiver and it cost yards and/or a TD. I've watched it.
Yes, Matt Schaub sometimes makes imperfect passes. I'm not sure your point. Schaub is a good QB (somewhere between the 7th-15th best in the NFL), depending on the season, system, and personal preferences. Other than my 12 year old son, I don't think anyone is arguing he is in the class of Brady and Rodgers. Schaub played poorly the last two months last year. Nobody knows why but we hope it doesn't continue. What else needs to be said?