View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #72
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bernard Pollard released by Baltimore Ravens

Bernard Pollard released by Baltimore Ravens

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens continue to say goodbye to their veterans. Safety Bernard Pollard tweeted that he is no longer with the organization.

"Well Raven Nation it's been fun. My time in Baltimore is done... Thank you!" read Pollard's message.

Pollard was due a $500,000 roster bonus Saturday. He had a $2 million base salary and would count $3.2 million against the cap, The Sideline View's Adam Caplan reported. NFL.com's Albert Breer reported the Ravens save $1 million against the cap in 2013 and will carry $2.25 million in dead money.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote