View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #98
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I saw nothing but smoke & mirrors from Indy. That's generally pretty difficult to repeat. I know they are/were better than the 2-14 team from 2011, I know they aren't/weren't as good as the 11-5 team we saw in 2012. Next year, we'll get a better idea of who they really are. I'm betting they finish behind the Titans.
I'm not sure if they finish behind the Titans, although it could be close. I'm in agreement about the smoke and mirrors, though. Between the point differential, the huge turnover margin, and the fact that teams will be more ready for them lead me to think they take a slight step back.

They played with a lot of emotion with the Pagano situation and I'm not to certain that he's the better coach between him and Arians. You add a new OC into the mix and that could be another hurdle for them.

I think they'll be a tough team for years to come, but I think it's premature to engrave their name on the AFC South trophy yet. I think they are another year away from being there.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote