View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #97
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"pay me a ton manning"

That's what is really scary. They ate all of that last year, went 11-5 and have a ton to spend this year with a second year QB......... Who we all know is pretty dern good. I'm not sure the Texans should be the favorite to win the AFCS this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think they still have around 20 to spend after signing 4-5 players yesterday
I wouldn't worry about the Colts too much, they overpaid a bunch of guys that are JAGs or slightly better. They really should be looking to keep Freeney though, that's the best signing they could make this year.