View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #112
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Jj Watt had 16 passes defensed. KJax had 16 passes defense & 4 Ints. Quin had 14 passes defensed with 2 INTs & 2 FF.

Jarius Byrd had 6 passes defensed with 5 INTs & 4 FF.
Oddly enough I don't view Byrd as a ball hawking safety myself. If you look at a lot of his early INTs they weren't really overly impressive to me. Quin to me is very good for what we ask him to do in this defense. It just comes down to personal preference in wanting a safety that is a part of more turnovers if the opportunity arises.

Should Quin come back then I'd be happy along with everyone else within reason. But I'm preparing myself that its a possibility it won't happen. Just don't think losing him and drafting a future replacement, and signing a team friendly contract with a veteran would be the end of the world.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote