View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #135
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Why? How much can you expect a fourth, fith or six round pick to contribute. Besides we will sign some free agents at some of those spots.
(4th) Depends on the position how much I expect them to contribute - a spot like ILB , C , FB or SS .... I'd expect to contribute more than a 4th rounder at a premium position.

Those positions and you could include OG to that list dont get the same early attention as some other spots and the talent can be found in the mid rounds.

CB , QB , OT , WR , OLB , DE ... No I dont expect a lot of production from a 4th rounder early on.

If they lose Quin and Barwin .... thats three heavy contributors (including Walter) they have to relace not to mention a need at RT either in front of or behind Newton.
Then you have James and Dobbins to replace ....

Yes , they'll sign several FA's but most will be cheap .... more roster filler than anything else.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote