View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #105
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6350 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm going to say none. It didn't take a genius to figure out we needed help at CB & safety. It might be a coincidence that everyone else thought Jjo was the 2nd (maybe third but since Taylor resigned with the Steelers it doesn't matter) best corner available.

I doubt Wade walked in one day & said, "Forget that Aso Ashole.... I can make Jjo work."

Again, I doubt Wade crossed everyone else's name off the list & highlighted these two names. I seriously doubt that Watt was at the top of Wade's list.... the one Rick Smith gave him to begin with. & when Watt was available when our pick came, I don't think Wade snatched the card from Rick Smith & ran to the podium.

When that cupcake makes a star out of Braman or Crick, come holla, until then, I think he's getting way too much credit around here.

He deserves some, but this is a little overboard.

jmo.
I completely agree with you. Wade has been a solid defensive coordinator, but I don't see him as being an appreciably better coach than Kubiak. I've seen Kubiak's offense win Super Bowls. Can't say that about Wade.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote