View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013   #79
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Really? Joel Dreessen got a little more than half of Casey's contract. And he had been much more productive Casey.

Still, it's not what you're worth. It's what you can negotiate. Casey has the potential and the Eagle believe they can bring it out.
You also have to remember that Dreessen is from Colorado and was willing to take less to play in his home state. The fans are great out there and love their team. Plus he gets to play with Peyton Manning. I'd drop a little off my salary demands, too.

Casey has to play in front of Philly fans and gets Vick. He should get more money.

I would have liked to see him back, but we essentially trade him for a 5th rounder next year. I think we can find a good replacement.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote