View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #78
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

I still will never understand why we didn't try him at TE more. He seemed to catch everything thrown his way at Rice and made a few amazing catches as a Texan.

Honestly, I'm terrified Casey is going to go to the Eagles and become a bonafide stud TE. I really believe with his size, strength, and athleticism, he could be a top 5-8 TE in the league.

Only time will tell, but it sucks it might happen with another team. Good luck James. The Texans are idiots, IMO, for how they utilized your skill set.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote