View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #77
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Some dude on twitter named TexSportsReview saying Michael Crabtree to the Texans.

TIFWIW.
Interesting but still under contract I think.

10/7/2009: Signed a six-year, $32 million contract. The deal contains $17 million guaranteed. Another $8 million is available through incentives. The contract can void to five years based on "unlikely to be earned" Pro Bowl and playing-time triggers. Per one clause in the deal, $15 million of Crabtree's available escalators is contingent on him participating in at least 90% of annual offseason workouts. 2013: $4.5 million (+ $500,000 roster bonus), 2014: $3.5 million (Voidable Year), 2015: Free Agent
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...chael-crabtree

cap $6.4m