View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #76
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know if the Texans offered Walter a salary reduction, or if Walter turned it down. But his remaining bonus allocation hit the books, so it doesn't make sense to bring him back now. I think he'll find a decent deal as a #3WR. If not, Walter has made about $20 million playing in the NFL. Retiring at 31 doesn't sound so bad.
Kubiak has already mentioned that its a possibility he could come back after the team conducts other "business". I still don't think its gonna happen.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote