View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #75
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
So what I'm wondering is are we going to be seeing Walter again with a smaller salary before all is done
I don't know if the Texans offered Walter a salary reduction, or if Walter turned it down. But his remaining bonus allocation hit the books, so it doesn't make sense to bring him back now. I think he'll find a decent deal as a #3WR. If not, Walter has made about $20 million playing in the NFL. Retiring at 31 doesn't sound so bad.