View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #94
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"pay me a ton manning"

That's what is really scary. They ate all of that last year, went 11-5 and have a ton to spend this year with a second year QB......... Who we all know is pretty dern good. I'm not sure the Texans should be the favorite to win the AFCS this year.
Nor am I.

I thought that the high expectations for last season were unwarranted, but ten they surprised everyone with a very strong run, only to choke in the last lap. I don't think that winning the division s that big of a deal. The bye week that comes with it proves to help some teams and hurt others.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote