View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #92
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I don't get the cynicism... Let me guess, you also don't think much of Kubiak as a coach. Would I find other threads where you complain about Kubiak's failure to win with all the talent he has on the team.

meanwhile, on this thread, you mock Smith's ability to build a talented team.

Why you cynics spend your time and money rooting for these people you don't like or respect baffles me.
I don't actually.

But it doesn't change the fact that Huey, Dewey and Louie over on Kirby can't get their team to an AFC Playoff game without buying them tickets.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote