View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #15
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Numbers don't lie, but they don't always tell the whole truth. I don't know if it's his arm strength or if he's not technically right, but he's nowhere as good as some of the other QBs. In this instance "seeing is believing" saying applies to me. You only have to look at that Colts game where he fluttered a pass that was picked off and then overthrew AJ for another pick. Even when he does get the ball deep, the receiver almost always has to slow down and reach back to make the catches. Schaub is who he is and I've accepted that fact. The key to next season will be whether or not Kubiak will change his offense and be more up tempo. If he can do that successfully we'll be fine as an offense and should be in the playoffs again, but beyond that I don't know.