View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #13
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I see WR's save QB's all over the league. Eli Manning got his first ring because of one. As far as I am concerned the Ravens are DOA without Boldin in the playoffs. Flacco frequently wing and a prayered the ball which is not something Schaub generally does. Plus remember, we only have one WR right?

Your timing comment and Bill's/Pastorini's has more merit to me than the whole arm strength thing.
Maybe the timing issue is really about Kubiak's system and play calling?

Kubiak's system does not seem to allow for artistry in the QB position, but a methodical and predictable approach.

From what I see with my own eyes, and stats are not going to persuade me otherwise, the Texans have a problem with the deep ball.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote