View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #7
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Myth of the Long Ball & Matt Schaub

Stats don't lie, but when there are only seventeen in the population group, it makes since that you can review each instance individually.

From watching the Texans, I think Schaub either doesn't have the arm or throws too late, or a combination of both.

Maybe the completion of the long balls are because of the wide receivers despite Schaub?

I think Schaub is a good QB, but has areas of improvement, such as stretching out defenses. I don't think defensive coordinators are concerned about Schaub throwing the long ball.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote