View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #84
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
It is an exciting group of free agent safeties:
Delmas
LLandry
Reed
Goldson
KPhillips
Mikell
C.Woodson

and others.

The money will dry up before some of these guys are signed. There will be some great bargains by this weekend.
I would assume that Reed and Woodson will command contracts higher than Quin on a per year basis. Goldson is the best safety there, in terms of value over the length of a contract, so he will most definitely be more expensive than Quin. Delmas will command the same type of money as Quin and not sure if he fits the role as well as Quin does. Hard to say with him. Mikell has been abused far too much for my liking.

I could see a LLandry or KPhillips signing but still don't think they offer the same value over the contract that Quin does.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote