View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #82
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I'd let both of them go for Ed Reed.

Just saying. He can still play and that leadership would go far on this team. Would still look to draft a safety but Reed would be a great stop gap.
Not a big fan of that. I love Ed Reed but he has always been the centerfield type. We can't replace Quin with a centerfield safety unless we shift Manning's role to what Quin does now. I've already given my opinion on shifting Manning.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote