View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #71
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
So what I'm wondering is are we going to be seeing Walter again with a smaller salary before all is done. I'm not saying I want to see him back, I'm just wondering what the odds are that we do see him again.
This. Exactly this.

I think he'll shop around and it'll be unlikely to get what he's been making here or play the kind of role he wants to on another team.

I really like what KW brings to the table outside of his catching production, but that's the biggest problem. He's not effective outside at all anymore.

I'd love to see him back and relegated to the slot where he's more suited and I think can be much more effective. We need more production and speed from a #2
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote