View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm sorry, just don't think he's all that everyone here's making him out to be. Could really care less is we kept him to be honest. I'm sure there's a place for him in the league on someone's team, just don't think that it's where many here think it is...ST's maybe?
I tend to agree. Solid player, but not spectacular in any one area. Lot of folks prop his versatility. But to me, it' like one of those tools with lots of tools built in. Nice, but never going to be as good as a stand-alone screwdriver, scissors, etc.