View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #52
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I think in a league where teams are mixing up the offenses, they see a lot of potential in his jack of all trades style. Use him at H-Back, TE, split him out. I've seen many people talking about how he is a hot commodity. I think you can do more with him than just say .."play FB this series" and "play TE" this series. I think he could be used more like Aaron Hernandez.
I agree, he can fit in someone's scheme..especially with the spread offenses starting to become much more prominent in the NFL. But as far as him here in our system, with our qb.. he's pretty much a wasted roster spot.

I just don't see him becoming much more than what he already is...which is 1 of those guys that gets an extremely limited amount of snaps for a team but will pop up with a big reception every now & then largely b/c defenses aren't paying him much attention....kinda like the tackle-elgible WR package teams use in the red zone from time to time.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote