View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #50
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm sorry, just don't think he's all that everyone here's making him out to be. Could really care less is we kept him to be honest. I'm sure there's a place for him in the league on someone's team, just don't think that it's where many here think it is...ST's maybe?
I think in a league where teams are mixing up the offenses, they see a lot of potential in his jack of all trades style. Use him at H-Back, TE, split him out. I've seen many people talking about how he is a hot commodity. I think you can do more with him than just say .."play FB this series" and "play TE" this series. I think he could be used more like Aaron Hernandez.