View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Even guys like Eli Manning and Joe Flacco, who are not elite QBs, played above and beyond their regular season selves to elevate their play which propelled their teams to victory in the post-season. Matt's one playoff year did not inspire anything close to that, and at 32 years old and declining physical health, there is nothing to indicate that he will be that kind of QB.
Dec 30, 2012, did you think Matt Schaub was a better or worse QB than Joe Flacco?

I'm not a Matt Schaub fan (I've been having to say that a lot lately), but I believe I have been honest about what he can & cannot do. Dec 30, 2012 there was no doubt in my mind that he was a better QB than either Joe Flacco & Matt Ryan. Both only 3 years younger than Schaub (it's the hairline).

If Ryan & Flacco can have the success they had this year after years of failure, I have no reason to believe Schaub can not. Ryan & Flacco made timely throws, but his receivers (WRs, TEs, RBs, FBs) had excellent games as well.

I think it would be interesting to compare our offensive first round picks with the teams that made it past the div round.