View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Hell no they can't fill any of his roles. Roc doesn't even touch the field in between the lines. Harris is not very good as he has shown. We don't have anyone on the roster that can do it or you would have seen them do it.

I mean, I suppose they "could," but we would suck.

Also, Smith is 31, Quin is 27. Quin is certainly worth more, ALOT more.
Kubiak stated before season ended that Harris had improved and had to get his timing in game down. We need to allow both him and Carmichael same time we allowed KJ to develop. Both were getting reps at corner not safety so I think it is possible if we draft another LB that can cover.