View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #36
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I think Quin is good. I think he's important. What he is, IMO, is replaceable if needed. I think he's one of the top 5 defensive players on the team. I want him back in Houston, but we can't do it at a risk of not being able to extend Cushing or pay Watt when that comes time.

I think you are right that in our D the safety is asked to do more than in other defenses. Still, there have been safeties coming out of college that succeeded as rookies. At equal or even similar costs, I'd rather have Quin than any rookie right now, but that won't happen.
Everybody is replaceable. It won't be easy to replace Quin and all the roles he plays for the team. Quin does way more for the team than Manning, he is much more versatile.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote