View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #30
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

I like Kevin Walter. Teams need guys like that. I have never had a problem with Kevin Walter. What I have had a problem with is the coaching staff putting him in a position that he was never really suited for. What I have a problem with is how he has been a #3/#4 level receiver, paid like a #2/#3 level receiver, and yet the team is still worse without him, as of this moment. Maybe they have a plan to replace him, but I sure haven't grown to trust their decisions at WR.

Good luck, Kevin Walter.