View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #21
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The one thing I don't like is that Kubiak didn't quite prepare for the replacement.

I thought one of the other guys (Jean or Posey) should have seen a little more of the field in the blocking capacity of Walter.

Too caught up in winning games? May be.

But I believe in transitions; you have got to prepare for the next wave instead of just throwing them out to the wolves to sink or swim.

(They did for other positions, from TE to nickel back.)
But I still wanted for them to prepare the WRs a little better.
Didn't Posey actually overtake Walter in WR2 snaps near the end of the season? All the more reason why Posey's injury was so unlucky for the team.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote