View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The move saves 2.5 million in cap space this year, because it creates 2 million in dead money. It also saves 4.5 million in cap space for 2014.
I am hopeful that will go towards a NT like Aubrayo Franklin. I was not a fan of Walter when Gary brought him onboard but came to enjoy his play. After last season time to move on. He can get another deal elsewhere or perhaps go on radio with other former Texans. Not thinking we will see anything on Quin be signed for some time by Texans. He has probably been offered a deal and Smith with allow him to persue offers.