View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
With Manning, JJo, and KJax back there I think we can play a rookie safety and be in good shape. Well, it would depend on who the safety is. If it's a 6th round pick he might struggle more than someone like Vaccaro. I wouldn't mind him back there, but I'm afraid his off the field issues would keep him from being considered.
All 3 of these should be even better this season and I agree the right rookie will be okay. Phillips is good at adjusting. Might not be used at LB as Quin was on occasion but should be ok. Deep draft especially if CBs that can convert are counted. I still think Quin is a Texan this year.

TJ McDonald- 4th
Josh Evans -4th
Terry Hawthorne (CB)- 4th

Zeke Motta - 5TH