View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #25
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
With Manning, JJo, and KJax back there I think we can play a rookie safety and be in good shape. Well, it would depend on who the safety is. If it's a 6th round pick he might struggle more than someone like Vaccaro. I wouldn't mind him back there, but I'm afraid his off the field issues would keep him from being considered.
Vacarro only had a couple of minor incidents off the field. He got into a bit of a scuffle during an intramural basketball game, and he didn't leave a pizza joint when asked. But he's a top 20 pick anyway. Someone like Swearinger is more realitic.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote