View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Matt Schaub, Pattern Unlocked

Thunderkyss' first comment in Steph's thread about Matt Schaub prompted me to go look up this old thread. The 2012 season for Schaub was not a season where halves of games went differently, so he fixed that trend. The first half of the season was very different from the second half of the season, however. I'm not claiming anything except that stats can be funny sometimes. It's interesting to me is all.

What is worth noting is Schaub's rating in the last two minutes of the half. The past two seasons it's been 63.2 ('11) and 68.3 ('12). It was 71 in '10 and 80-something in '09.