View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #126
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58086 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dont know that Crick can play NT .... Its just one of the "rumors" Ive heard and it wasnt something that was set in stone , just a "possibility" , an option they have ....

Obviously WR and OT are going to be positions they have to take care of one way ot another as Newton is coming off surgery , Harris is a FA and .... they have no one else on the roster with NFL experience.
They also have questionmarks at ILB , OLB and Safety .... all pending FA decisions of course.

If I were forced to draft today without having completed free agency , I'd be looking at WR , OT with the first two picks , ILB and NT with the two 3rd rounders.
Ideally I'd like to move back from that #27 spot and pick up an extra 3rd. I think there is value at WR from the middle of the first all the way to the bottom of the second , a lot of guy's who just didnt seperate themselves at the combine.

I'd be satisfied with a draft of with those first four selections
Justin Hunter
Terron Armstead (hell he may go in the first round).
A.J. Klein
Brandon Williams
I think alot of people are really under estimating Brandon Williams. If he last till our second pick he would be a great value. I don't see any way he last till our third pick.