View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #24
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions interested in Glover Quin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
We will be in trouble if we expect a rookie safety to replace Quinn.

I hope the Texans learned that lesson with their right side of the line. Even if a vet like Winston is slightly above average, he's likely better than the inexperienced rookie you are going to throw out there into the fire.

The great teams don't rely on their rookies to make big impact their rookie season.

I hope we keep Quinn, but at a reasonable price
With Manning, JJo, and KJax back there I think we can play a rookie safety and be in good shape. Well, it would depend on who the safety is. If it's a 6th round pick he might struggle more than someone like Vaccaro. I wouldn't mind him back there, but I'm afraid his off the field issues would keep him from being considered.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote