View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #70
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What the hell did we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think Quin is one of those core players they need to hang onto. I saw enough poor safety play in the teams forst decade to last me a lifetime.
I want to keep him, but I don't put him as irreplaceable. I don't want to have to find another safety, but I trust Wade and Vance to get the right guy playing well if they need to.

By the right guy I mean someone new to Houston if that's what is needed. There's nobody on the roster that I think can take over.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote