View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013   #90
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Matt Schaub Compendium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
No one is delusional. We differ in opinions. I differ in my opinion on Schaub's contract (and timing) wildly from yours. That doesn't make me delusional.

I can't see another NFL team approaching what the Texans paid Matt Schaub. Not even close. At 31 (and looking much older), Schaub would be considered no more than a stop gap around the league. No way would he get a 4 year deal. Or $20+ million guaranteed. The Texans could have (and likely would have) gotten Schaub for much less and for fewer years.
Agreed

The less yrs thingy is a big deal for me.

Rick/Gary/BoB are now tied to Schaub for 3 yrs atleast. It's time to get Schaub's successor either this yr or next, so the rookie QB will be ready to roll by 2015-2016.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote