View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #123
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Can Crick play NT? Are we sure Crick can play anything?

The Texans also have Terrell McClain and David Hunter under contract. Who knows what they think of them? I think they'll draft a NT, but who knows where? I don't see a high pick used on what will likely be a rotational player.
I dont know that Crick can play NT .... Its just one of the "rumors" Ive heard and it wasnt something that was set in stone , just a "possibility" , an option they have ....

Obviously WR and OT are going to be positions they have to take care of one way ot another as Newton is coming off surgery , Harris is a FA and .... they have no one else on the roster with NFL experience.
They also have questionmarks at ILB , OLB and Safety .... all pending FA decisions of course.

If I were forced to draft today without having completed free agency , I'd be looking at WR , OT with the first two picks , ILB and NT with the two 3rd rounders.
Ideally I'd like to move back from that #27 spot and pick up an extra 3rd. I think there is value at WR from the middle of the first all the way to the bottom of the second , a lot of guy's who just didnt seperate themselves at the combine.

I'd be satisfied with a draft of with those first four selections
Justin Hunter
Terron Armstead (hell he may go in the first round).
A.J. Klein
Brandon Williams

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote