View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #19
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Agents we should look at

so the texans couldnt part with say a 5th for Boldin? Jesus Christ, a 6th rounder, and then to the 49ers of all teams? I think the Ahman Green debacle has really shellshocked ol' Bobby Mac.

Seahawks also nab Percy Harvin. Rich gettin' richer while the mediocre miss their windows.