View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Ahh, an NBA fan... once small step from pro wrestling. I have no idea what your point is... Smith's team has won a playoff game each of the past two seasons and are poised to continue their run of success. I respect the fact that some fans won't have as highly an opinion of Smith as I do and may disagree with some of my arguments.

You, however, offer nothing thoughtful or insightful. To your credit, it's not as if you tried.
Also he only posts a few times a year since 2010. I am willing to let him say pretty much anything.