View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #29
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Hahaha he made a blockbuster deal for James Harden and the Rockets are serious playoff contenders all while being the youngest and least experienced team in the league.

Oh and they will have cap space to go after max FA too.
And the texans are coming off a 12-4 season and back to back dvision titles and playoff wins each year. I know people are excited about the rockets, but the Texans have been and are closer to their league title than the Rockets. Being disappointing in the texans finish is not the same as having proper perspective of where the teams are.