View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 286048 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I think we would've been a better team with DeMeco, so it would've been nice if it had worked out. I can't say for certain if keeping him was possible, so maybe someone more familiar with the real cap limitations like Dutch Rudder can speak to that.
I still don't like getting rid of Demeco. Cushing missed serious time & Demeco would have been the perfect filler.

Having said that, I don't know how the OL would have turned out, with Caldwell struggling early, then getting injured himself. I'm excited about Ben Jones' future with the Texans.