View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ on 2013 draft class Offensive Linemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
As an OG? I don't see him as an OT. Texans need another big time WR, a legit NT, possibly a DB, and likely another OT. I am not sure he is an elite OG prospect like a Warford. If he is a solid prospect, do you feel he would be a better choice than say a solid NT, WR, DB, etc?
I prefer a prospect who fits scheme first & if provides versatility to play multiple positions that's value added.

who do you feel Texans target in 1st?

DT -Short/Hankins/Jesse Williams
WR - Keenan Allen/Tavon Autsin/DeAndre Hopkins/Robert Woods
DB - Amerson/Trufant/Elam

any of these prospects for other positions slip all the way to the Texans 2nd?

doubtful. so all things being equal Texans will be trying to pull one of the top 2nd tier positional players, regardless which one out of these is selected in the 1st.

the top OT/OG prospect left on their board could just be Pugh in 2nd. maybe LZ will kick in his thoughts regarding him, his draft grade, fit etc...?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote